dailypress.com News Opinion Sports Business Entertainment Life Classifeds Site Index

« Gov.-elect McDonnell weighs in on Kaine's budget.... | Main | Barry from D.C. (AKA Barack Obama) calls in to Kaine radio show... »


Soft Cialis

I did not file 2005 federal taxes and i received tax detail from the IRS?
but i can not find my W2's for 2005 can i just use the information from the IRS tax detail form and file. The only thing different is the IRS has me as single and I was not single and i have 2 children plus a husband who did not work. If not do i need to contact my previous employer.

bridal dresses

Thanx for sharing this with all of us. Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I will bookmark this site. keep doing your great job and always gain my support.

Payday Loan

although tax increases does give some boost to country's GDP but there are some other issues needs to be considered before any tax increment;what will be the effect on country's economy,which class & how many people will be benefited from this rise of tax,what will be the impact on international trading etc.

Paul Rein

In typical fashion we are told a 1% surcharge, but in actual fact it is close to a 20% increase in what we the people would pay in taxes. For example if you paid $500 in state income tax, the so called 1% surcharge would raise your taxes to almost $600. However in typical fashion our politicians say, hey it only went from 5.75% to 6.75%, therefore it is small. Go back to math class to learn what the real % increase is. I would bet a lot if it was lowered from 6.75% to 5.75% we would be told it was almost a 20% reduction. SHAME on you Mr. Kaine

The comments to this entry are closed.

Recommended Reading:


Shad Plank delivered fresh!
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 Get The Plank via RSS

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Subscribe in Bloglines