Warrior Words with KHS Swimmer Morgan Sullivan
1. How often do you swim?
5 days a week
2. How many years have you been swimming?
3. Do you play any other sports besides swimming?
Used to play soccer and cross country
4. How has the team been preparing for the season ahead?
Well some of us swim by ourselves, some of us swim on winter league teams, because we are not allowed to swim officially because that is against VHSL rules.
5. What is unique about the team this year?
The fact that the team is going to be such a young team and we will be very dependent on them to win the district.
6. What do you think of the team’s chances at a championship run this year?
Very, very big! we're hoping that the up-coming freshman and the hard work we have been putting into the team will lead to victory!
7. Besides swimming, what else do you enjoy doing?
hmm, i enjoying traveling and learning about new cultures
8. Who do you consider your role model?
it is hard to say, i don't think i have only one role model. i like to use every single person i meet as a model of what i do or do not want to be
9. What are your plans for college next year?
Radford is my number one right now, but i'm applying to a handful of other places also.
10. Will you continue swim after high school? .
I hope so, I have sent my swim information to Radford so now I just wait for a reply from the coach.